Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Wonderful EC

I would say that this weekend was pretty eventful. The football guys have been very busy lately with football practices and working out that they really haven't been able to do much on the weekends. Since spring season is over it was time to make up for lost time. Thursday night two of the sport teams houses are next door to eachother, so they decided to start the weekend early. I actually ended up staying there till about 2 and eventually went to bed around 3:30. Due to the construction at West, I woke up sooooo early. Friday night it was pretty much the usual stuff except my girls and I started to drink around 2 in the afternoon and stopped at 2 in the morning. For Saturday, I worked about 10.5 hours and was dead tired from the previous two nights. So we decided to take it easy and go to the threaters to see Baby Mama. I recommend the movie it was so funny! There was not much going on Saturday anyways because the football guys had Valet Parking. All in all, this weekend was very good.

1 comment:

ivonne said...

I want to know how I could hear about some of the events that happen over the weekend. When I talk to my friends they tell me but I want to know where else I could get this information.