Monday, April 28, 2008

An Uneventful Weekend

My weekend was pretty uneventful all around. On Friday I had to lay low because we had a soccer tournament on Saturday. I had to wake up at like six in the morning to head over to the College of Dupage and play six games of soccer. Our team ended up making it to the finals and losing in the championship game. We got really nice forest green t-shirts but didn't get to leave the college until eight at night. Overall, it was a waste of my time and all I got out of it was a really terrible wind burned face.
My friend Erich was in town on Saturday so we went and got dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. That is easily my favorite restaurant of all time and I fully enjoyed my experience there. Getting back to campus, I was anticipating a pretty exciting night. We headed over to Schick hall and not within thirty minutes of being there did we recieve a call saying that our friend, Cassie, was sick and that we needed to come retreive her from the party. After carrying her back to North and holding her hair back while she vomitted into the toliet, we finally got her to pass out.
On Sunday I had to do homework all day because being a nursing major really takes a toll on the social life.

No comments: