Monday, April 21, 2008

Codeword's Weekend

This weekend was actually pretty exciting for me, even though I was not in Elmhurst. I actually flew to go visit my sister in the scenic city of Omaha, Nebraska. I had a flying voucher from last year that was about to expire so it cost me seven dollars to get in. I was priveleged enough to have a fake id, so we made our way to the bar called "The Jay" and had ourselves one hell of a time. On Saturday she made omlets and we went shopping all day. We then had to take a little road trip to the city of Lincoln to pick up her boyfriend. He took us out to The Olive Garden where I enjoyed a healthy vegetarian pasta platter, yum. That night, we saw the movie "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" and although there were some pretty funny parts, there was also a lot of full frontal nudity. On Sunday before going to the airport we spent our afternoon at the art museum of Omaha, where we viewed many different kinds of artwork. My plane was delayed when I got to the airport so I sat lonely and afraid wondering if I'd ever make it back to the beautiful town of Elmhurst. Luckily, I did make it back only 7 hours before our six am practice began. I look forward to being around Elmhurst this weekend.

No comments: